Meet Sepi - Head of Growth

What do you do at hiyacar?
Hiya!
I’m Sepi I’m the Head of Growth at hiyacar! Tasked with growing both our base of owner partners, drivers as well as our geographic growth through a range of operational, online and offline channels.

Who do you work with? How do you deliver hiyacar’s vision?
I work with every team across the business to support sustainable and value add growth across all elements of our business. I work to deliver our vision by breaking the complex down to simple, iterative solutions.

What are your credentials/past experience, for working in your position?
Prior to joining hiyacar, I founded two succesful start-ups of my own, dipped my toes into the world of finance as an analsyst. After this I worked for Audi and Volkswagen group for 5 years - holding roles across sales operations, digital, strategy and mobility both in the UK and internationally, living and working in Germany for a year.

What do you like about working at hiyacar?
I love working towards improving the city we all live in and love - making better use of what we have doing more with less. Working for a hiyacar has alot less red tape and the team love making things happen, that’s an awesome feeling.

What’s your background?
I love cars and tech, so unsuprisingly I spend the majority of my time driving cars and building tech. I’ve lived predominately in the UK, with just over a year living in Germany alongside working in Hong Kong/Malaysia/Singapore/South Africa.

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I love cars, bikes and travelling - so I’ll either be behind the wheel, riding on two wheels down a mountain or travelling to somewhere new!

What’s one thing that not many people know about you?
My name means Galaxy in Farsi.

Who to I contact to get about keys - to get a price quote for a spare key?

Hi John, you can contact myself directly at [email protected] and I can get you on your way with a spare key!